- 2lbs tilapia fillets
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon tsps cajun seasoning
- 1teaspoon tsps Old Bay Seasoning
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 11⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 11⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Preheat grill.
- Spread oil on both sides of filets.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place on hot grill and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes over a medium-high heat. Turn once during grilling.
- Serve with Aioli.
- Prepare aioli by combining all ingredients in a bowl, mixing and then refrigerate until you are ready for use.
- I served it with boiled new potatoes and green beans to dip in the Aioli.
- I use Low-fat mayonnaise.
- Use seasoning of your choice.